Keep Customers Informed of Upcoming Changes to Subscriptions
The Email Reminders for WooCommerce Subscriptions extension expands the communication features of WooCommerce Subscriptions.
WooCommerce Subscriptions notifies customers when a subscription status changes. For instance, when a subscription trial ends, a subscription expires, or payment is due. There is no prior notification of these changes.
Email Reminders for WooCommerce Subscriptions give customers notice of upcoming changes. Customers can plan ahead and not be surprised or disappointed by changes in their subscription status. Informed customers have greater satisfaction. Keeping customers informed may contribute to more new or renewed subscriptions and an increase in subscription revenue.
Please check the plugin walkthrough video below,
- Easy-to-customize reminder emails
- Supports multiple reminders in each email
- You can enable or disable a reminder at any time
- Site admins can customize email headers, bodies, and footers
- Sends automatic reminders before a customer’s subscription trial ends
- Sends automatic reminders before a subscription payment is due that requires a manual payment
- Sends automatic reminders before an automatically recurring renewal payment is due
- Sends automatic reminders before a subscription expires
- May increase site revenue
- Lowers admin workload
- Increases customer satisfaction